Kale99

Kale is one of the fastest growing plants known by humankind that needs just a bit of help to bloom properly. We think this is a conceptual approach that shows the resemblance between a kale and our potential customers, ready to find out new tips that can change their lives and facilitate their personal development. The 99 part is actually the 99% percentage of involvement from Kale99 into the process of evolving, leaving that 1% in the hand of the customer.

Airdrop Rating

"Good airdrop take BTC by join and doing some social works also earn more by sharing referral"

8.5 / 10

Airdrop Details

Est. Value $

Time Left

Added At

TBD

ENDED

Oct. 22, 2020

Receive free BTC & TRX withKale99 Airdrop

Required tools:


Oops, Too late! This airdrop is already closed.

Looking for new airdrops?

Visit our main airdrops page or feed page.

Kale99 is a new digital bank with a closer look to the actual needs of the market. Their purpose is to pass the line between the service provider and beneficiary and offer to their customers a full growing package.

How to join

  • 1.Visit the Kale99 Airdrop Page.
  • 2. Register with your email, input your BTC & TRX address.
  • 3. Verify your email. (Mandatory)
  • 4. Join Kale99 Telegram Group. (Mandatory)
  • 5. Follow Kale99 on Twitter. (Optional)
  • 6. Follow Kale99 on Instagram. (Optional)
  • 7. Complete other optional tasks and earn points.
  • 8. Invite your friends and earn more points. Your referral also needs to verify their email address so you can get your share.

Remember to join our Telegram channel and follow us on Twitter to receive new airdrops!

your image type

WIDTH - 0PX
HEIGHT - 0PX

put this code on your website

Recommended!

Make sure to join all our Exclusive & Premium airdrops:
Premium

CRYPTOENTER

BitWin24

SYNC Network

CEZO

IQeon x EXMO