OmniBazaar is a community-owned, peer-to-peer, e-commerce marketplace. The OmniBazaar ecosystem includes its own built-in cryptocurrency (“OmniCoin”), an influencer marketing system, social messaging, reputation tracking, escrow agents, and bonuses to provide user incentives for participation and growth. Social influencers enjoy a simple referral system that allows them to monetize their social networks. Marketplace buyers and sellers can generate additional income by publishing listings for other user or providing escrow services in the marketplace. OmniBazaar provides a simple “gateway” to cryptocurrency by allowing users to "barter for bitcoin".
Airdrop Rating9.5 / 10
"During the initial "bounty" phase, they will even give you some free OmniCoins when you join, when you refer a friend, and when you sell something in the marketplace. Downloading OmniBazaar might take a few minutes but its worth it!"
Est. Value $
30 + referral
Receive free 10000 XOM tokens with OmniBazaar Airdrop
OmniBazaar (OmniCoin) is airdropping 10k XOM tokens ~$30 for each participant and also additional 2500XOM tokens ~$7.50 on each value referral.
How to join?
1) Download the OmniBazaar desktop application software and install it.
2) Launch the program, and choose a username and (strong) password.
3) Join the OmniBazaar Twitter feed using the link provided.
4) Join the Telegram chat using the link provided. Start the Telegram bot.
5) Sign up for our MailChimp newsletter using the link provided.
6) Click the button to register your user and receive your Welcome Bonus.
7) (Optional, but recommended) Go to the "Wallet" tab and copy your custom referral link. Tell your friends, family and followers about OmniBazaar and receive a Referral Bonus ("bounty") of up to 2,500 OmniCoins for each person who joins.
8) (Optional, but recommended) Make at least one listing in the marketplace for some product or service you are willing to sell. This makes you eligible for a "First Sale" bonus for every new person you sell to.
your image type
put this code on your website